Stillness In the Storm: Kiri's Deposit 15,000,000 of Value - Process Summary
July 19, 2013
Much gratitude to Justin Deschamps and his new awesome blog, Stillness in the Storm, for putting out this great summary of Kiri's trip down to TSB Bank to deposit her value. If you have not listened to this incredible interview, the link can be found here. Justin does a great job at laying down the main points to be considered, and highlighting why this development will be a HUGE success, whether or not they take the hold off the $15M deposit. This, ladies and gentlemen, will be looked back on as a very necessary and crucial step in paving the way to where this all is headed. Buckle up TSB because the skies are likely to BE a bit turbulent ahead! :)
Justin also published another great article, The race to Underwrite DOV's (Declarations of Value) - Why Limitations of Value are Important, which I highly recommend taking a look at.
UPDATE: If you want to let TSB Bank know you feel about this story make sure to let them know on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/TSBBank
Kiri from, New Zealand, has done what many who have been following the former OPPT for the past few months have been dreaming about:
She deposited 15,000,000 Units of her value into TSB Bank.
There is a lot to this story and before we hash out the details lets get a major update out of the way.
Kiri was arrested on July 18th 2013 for Fraud and Attempting to Obtain Pecuniary Advantage. She was released that day and has scheduled a Hearing on Tuesday July 23rd of next week. The term Pecuniary Advantage means:
financial advantage that is dishonestly obtained by deception and that constitutes a criminal offense
Obviously depositing ones value cannot in reality be a crime, and this is a huge mistake for the Powers that Were. They are revealing to the world there system is a fraud; specifically checks in this case. I can tell you I have personally researched our Justice system, the Court Process, how commerce functions from top down and its all deceptive on the side of the consumer; for more information this read Judge Dale's eBook The Great American Adventure. To think they can charge Kiri with dishonestly obtaining value is totally with out logical or rational basis, as we will soon discover in the weeks ahead.
Again, what I am about to outline was taken from the interview between Brian Kelly, Lisa Harrison, Bob Wright and Kiri. The following is meant to briefly detail the process for comprehension not to be used as a method of depositing one's value.
(It is not clear as of yet what exact Documents Kiri used. We do have some of the Documents she used which can be found here)
• Step 1 - Kiri located an old check book from a closed bank account in her name.
• Step 2 - Kiri recorded these checks, which are negotiable instruments, as a security in the local UCC System using a Financing Statement and listing the checks as the negotiable instruments.
• Step 3 - Kiri sent letters, which were essentially, foreclosure flyers with a notice of intent to deposit value and a series of terms and conditions on how that deposit would work: 10% discount fee for the bank (this is a very good letter I encourage everyone to read it here). She also sent this information to the CEO's and Ministers of the Governments in question with specific instructions it not be addressed by lower level employees. This is her PUBLIC NOTICE of INTENT. Kiri is acting under the new lawful landscape with full transparency and liability. At every stage she has made public her intent and actions.
• Step 4 - Kiri walked into her bank and asked the tellers for the email address and correspondence information of the CEO stating she had a deposit of high level importance that could not be handled by lower level employee's. They informed Kiri that was not possible, but they would be able to deliver it for her if Kiri brought everything in.
• Step 5 - Kiri put together the documents, the negotiable instrument she filed on the UCC and handed it to the bank teller with a standard deposit slip made out with a cash value of $15,000,000.*
• Step 6 - The teller received her deposit and enters the value into her account and provides a deposit receipt. Kiri walks out of the bank and verifies the account balance at an ATM; everything checks out.
At this stage Kiri knows some reaction will occur, and it does.
A day after she makes the initial deposit her debit cards for the account get frozen. Kiri sends a notice to the Government about the deposit so they are made aware, and it just so happens at that very same time, her internet banking goes down. At this point Kiri is totally locked out of her Account. The value may be there still, updates pending in the weeks to come.
Kiri goes about her life and is pulled over by a police officer during her daily travels; they were probably sent to look for her. Kiri is charged with Fraud and Attempting to Obtain Pecuniary Advantage. During her incarceration she was coerced into signing release forms of some type which she did under duress and stated as much on the form itself. Kiri was also telling the public servants she encountered that her consent was NOT given for the proceedings at every stage of her interaction.
In a discussion on the night of July 18th 2013, related to Kiri's arrest, Lisa Harrison reported that Heather Ann Tucci Jarraff stated something to the effect (paraphrasing) "to claim the use of her check was revealing is Fraud is to reveal the fraud of the system itself."
*Dollar sign is purely representative of cash not actual FRN's.
1. The PTW are claiming fraud and dishonestly, yet Kiri made Notice of her intent at every stage. The courts will, during discovery, be forced to pull all of that public evidence into the hearing which is going to detail all of the foreclosure flyer information and more importantly their violation of the 3 day right to rescind on contracts; provided under Contract Law and the UCC. The bank violated this right when they froze her accounts less then 24 hours.
2. According to a comment made by Bob Wright, the basis for charging Kiri with fraud is because she was using an instrument of fraud: a check from a closed bank account. Yet our signatures on Negotiable Instruments are "monetized" all the time; The Deceptive Acts and Practices of the System are revealed by these actions.
To deny this DOV by Kiri is to deny every loan made for the past 50 years and more. This is a very big mistake, and as always the universe provides players to play their part. In this case the former TSB Bank had offered their hand.
Heather is putting together documents to assist Kiri and this will be a "Correction for that mistake." Heather is providing a:
Notice of Mistake
Declaration of Being
Declaration of Damage
Declaration of Value
I assume these documents will assist with Kiri, but also will help support future deposits of value or DOV's.